Watch out for the bugs.
- Comparing the recruiting rankings of Paul Johnson’s classes and Chan Gailey’s classes is only half the story, I think. The other half is whether Johnson’s eye for underrated talent is as good as Gailey’s was and we don’t know the answer to that quite yet.
- Greg Schiano asked somebody to tweak his kickoff replacement proposal and Bill Connelly did just that.
- It looks like the Orlando Sentinel is going to do a little sucking up in Georgia’s direction this year.
- If conflicts of interest are good enough for ESPN, I guess they’re good enough for IMG.
- Ray Drew’s recruiting days are far from over.
- Oh, please.
- Although it would be a positive development if Tech could just sign linebackers who didn’t get pwned by quarterbacks.
- “Garcia is South Carolina’s third all-time leading passer, but still has to wrest the starting job away from Shaw this August.” If Connor Shaw was a legitimate threat to start, Low wouldn’t be typing that in the first place.
- Year2 takes a look at what Auburn’s new staff salaries may mean.