Line up and grab a plate.
- Steele’s optimism watch continues: “Like last year’s Virginia Tech game, national title hopes are on the line for the Broncos and this could be the only game all season that UGA is an underdog.” [Emphasis added.]
- If you’ve followed the Milton McGregor trial in Alabama in hopes of seeing a smoking gun turn up about the Newtons, I can’t help you with that – but there’s plenty of other strange stuff popping up in connection with that mess.
- Nevada’s Chris Ault goes 13-1… and takes a pay cut.
- Brian Grummell suggests a way around Title IX.
- Auburn players get their championship rings.
- Meanwhile, an Alabama player has apparently sold his.
- Tweeter sarcasm, ftw.