Tasty morsels from the world of college football:
- This can’t be good: “UT now has just eight scholarship seniors, and more than 70 percent of the roster is freshmen and sophomores.”
- Gene Chizik blames his higher-ups at Iowa State for the unpleasantness surrounding his departure. Nice.
- Paul Westerdawg returns to a subject I’ve harped on here: accountability.
- There sure are a lot of factors complicating Big East football expansion. And the conference turned down a $1 billion TV package from ESPN? Dayum.
- Speaking of TV packages, it’s probably a good thing Georgia Tech isn’t in the Big East right now. The Jackets need every penny of that ACC broadcast revenue.
- Leather Helmet Blog scouts the South Carolina defense.
- Is Chip Kelly really this stupid? Or does he just think the NCAA is?