Fill ‘er up:
- Buzz killer.
- According to the Colonial Athletic Association’s commissioner, NCAA studies indicate players who redshirt their first year don’t perform as well academically as when they’re playing. Interesting.
- Is Texas about to be dragged into the Willie Lyles mess?
- Athletic department subsidies, the new PR problem.
- Of course, it would help if everyone would calculate those subsidies the same way.
- Marc Weiszer takes a look at how Georgia is playing the numbers game.
- Shorter Eleven Warriors: we went to the Sugar Bowl, and all we got were these angry Arkansas fans.
- Phil Steele looks at win differential rates: good news for some, not so good news for others.