Dig in, folks.
- If you’ve got questions about Coach Tereshinski’s goals as the S & C coach, go talk to Arthur Lynch.
- Expect to see this story get waved in our faces over the next week.
- ESPN‘s Edward Aschoff puts two Georgia offensive linemen on his SEC division all-star team. The only other school that gets the same treatment is Alabama. (By the way, the issue with eating at the Varsity ain’t about getting bloated.)
- The Zooker sure can pick ’em.
- See if you can spot the Freudian slip here. (My apologies – and admiration – to Low if that was a deliberate pun.)
- Shakin the Southland runs an analysis of SEC football attendance from a Clemson perspective.
- Check out Georgia recruit Quayvon Hicks’ new trim. (h/t Bryan Fischer)
- Hard to believe, but Georgia played a road game against VMI, of all schools, in 1966.
- This is hugely good news for Tennessee.
- And kleph charts SEC offensive and defensive red zone production. Mike Bobo comes off pretty well.