If you’ve got an appetite this morning, grab a plate.
- You’re a good man, Thomas Brown.
- Given the state of the Vol defense, how anybody can argue that Tennessee is this year’s dark horse candidate in the SEC East puzzles me.
- That Les Miles buyout figure may have gotten a lot smaller.
- Texas has one network. The Pac-12 is going to have a whole bunch of ’em.
- Seth Emerson has your summer Dawg porn right here.
- Christian Robinson is sorry to see Caleb King go.
- Heath Shuler as the new Tennessee AD never really made any sense to me.
- Ben Dukes takes a metaphor and runs with it.
- Georgia’s offense last season may have been more explosive than you thought.