I was going to put out some Chick-fil-A, but the Georgia Tech security guard stopped me.
- In a shocking development, Stephen Garcia is expected to be reinstated today.
- Also today, the Big 12 plans to meet again about the Longhorn Network.
- Seth Emerson breaks down the preseason battles in Georgia’s backfield.
- If A.J. Green’s jersey cost Georgia its 2010 season, I think that’s due more to how it screwed up game prep over the first third of the season than how the team played on the field without him. But that’s me.
- Chris Brown reviews “Swing Your Sword”.
- Here’s Georgia’s updated preseason practice schedule.
- Brandon Boykin perceives Arthur Lynch as a very big, very fast human being: “Arthur probably weighs 150 pounds more than me and he was only a couple of steps behind me.”
- New blog’s 50 reasons to love college football this year.
- And I’d characterize Bill Connelly’s Georgia preview as gentle without being unduly optimistic.