A few things to tide you over until practice gets underway:
- As I emailed someone yesterday, betting on Georgia this season seems like a real gamble.
- USA Today gives you the school-by-school picture of what full cost-of-attendance scholarships would run.
- Let’s put this Tom Dienhart drama queen special in the time capsule and check back on it in a few months.
- Go, Gator! (h/t The Weasel)
- “We like getting outside and … tasting the grass.”
- You know, if Paul Johnson would just punch one member of the media in the face, I bet that would stop this pesky question.
- Although this should cheer him up: apparently there’s one head coach in this great land of ours who thinks Georgia Tech is a top 25 team right now.
- Excellent Florida preview from Paul Myerberg. Brantley and Weis are going to get most of the attention, but the o-line and secondary are places to watch in measuring the Gators’ chances this year.
- And Allen Kenney asks yours truly five burning Dawgly questions.