Back in the saddle, bringing you some choice nuggets for your enjoyment:
- Louisiana-Monroe becomes the most expensive cupcake to appear on a Georgia schedule.
- This is a fine example of why I rarely listen to Atlanta sports talk radio.
- Trey Burton has a neat name for his position in the Gator offense, and that gets Chris Rainey excited.
- I’d be more impressed about the TAMU-to-the-SEC talk if Mike Slive were doing any of it.
- NCAA to Ohio State: not so fast, people.
- Stuart Mandel says it’s absurd for Georgia to be ranked by the coaches in their preseason poll.
- Ole Miss returned 2,000 tickets to Mississippi State for this year’s Egg Bowl. Is that a sign of less fan support for the Nuttster’s program, or do some Ole Miss fans dislike spending a day in Starkville that much?