The Beatles are here to remind you that September 1st isn’t far away.
- Rivals doesn’t think this year’s Georgia squad is as good as the Virginia Tech team that lost to James Madison last year. Ouchy ouch.
- Is Caleb King worth a second-round draft pick? This guy thinks so.
- The NCAA tests the principle that hell hath no fury as a booster scorned. Good luck with that, Miami.
- As my dad would put it, Gordon Gee has a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.
- Andy Staples makes a great case about why Texas A&M wants to switch conferences. But he’s not as convincing when it comes to why the SEC needs TAMU.
- Gary Danielson describes Florida’s last season as a “train wreck”.
- I’ll take Matt Hinton’s SEC forecast in a heartbeat.
- The University of North Dakota sure has a unique problem.