The season’s only a couple of weeks away. You need to keep up your strength, so fill up.
- I’m not sure if this means there’s one less embarrassing question for Clay Travis to ask at a presser, or one more.
- Vegas Insider is bullish on Georgia.
- Bill Connelly is one dedicated college football blogger. (Let’s see how that holds up after his first kid is born.)
- Playoff PAC to Bill Hancock: it’s nothing personal, dude.
- Mike Leach asks Randy Edsall about unleashing Gary Crowton and how AARP cards can make your butt sore.
- Non-football, but interesting: Beer and Democracy. (And check this chart out!)
- The lawyers told Mark Emmert ixnay on the ealignmentray eetingmay.
- And you wonder why I push the Mumme Poll (h/t EDSBS).