Eat those damned bagels any way you want to.
- Dos and don’ts for car flags and magnets.
- Auburn’s compliance director makes about $60k a year less than what was allegedly asked for Cam’s services.
- Georgia’s beat writers staged a silent protest of SEC media rules at a recent Mark Richt presser. (h/t Lrgk9)
- Joe Posnanski explores bracket creep as major league baseball plans on adding another wild-card team to its playoffs.
- Tony Barnhart points out how football has made the ACC basketball tourney just another four-day event.
- The LSU players’ bar fight generates a wonderful Miles malapropism: “So first and foremost, I take discredit for that event.”
- Kirk Olivadotti thinks Alec Ogletree looks better than some of the guys he coached with the Redskins. Of course, the question is whether he can play as well as some of those guys did.
- “The formation of three or four superconferences, which is going to happen eventually, is a reaction to the consolidation in the distribution marketplace.” Sadly, I can buy that.
- Here’s the story on Boise State’s right tackle, who is scheduled to get his first start protecting Kellen Moore’s blind side against Georgia.