If you want to have some fun, take a look at Bill Connelly’s graphic representation of the power trends of the SEC schools over the last sixty years. A few random observations:
- Florida’s last season under Corch was worse than any of Zooker’s.
- Man, Tuberville’s last year at Auburn was awful.
- Good summary of why we’re ambivalent: Georgia’s only had one élite year in the last five, yet the overall trend line has been pretty stable.
- Miles may recruit as well as Saban, but the results haven’t been as strong.
- Admittedly, it’s a small body of work, but Dan Mullen seems to have a clue.
- Spurrier has momentum.
- Derek Dooley had better hope he doesn’t have momentum.