Closer and closer…
- It seems like everybody’s got an idea how to fix college football these days.
- Texas A&M doesn’t sound like it’s pussyfootin’ around about changing conferences.
- It’s impossible to do a bad job photoshopping jorts.
- Paul Johnson thinks his team will “just be kind of generally [hacked] off.” His former center bitches about the ease of being able to “go to a Walmart and buying a red cap with an ugly ‘G’ on it.” Does Georgia Tech football have anything else going for it besides bitterness?
- I continue to be amazed at the inability of Mountain West partisans to grasp the obvious. There’s a reason TCU was asked to join the Big East, folks. And it’s the same reason the rest of the conference won’t get that coveted AQ slot. If you draw them, they will come.
- It seems to me that Danny Sheridan has a very easy way to clear his self-created mess up.
- One reason to think Gus Malzahn will fashion a working offense in Auburn this season: Barrett Trotter is Malzahn’s sixth different starting quarterback in the past six years. He’s done okay so far.
- “I kind of feel like we’re the national league of college football,” Alabama Coach Nick Saban said.