Fill up and then settle down tonight.
- Would the SEC go ahead with a 13-team conference schedule next season? John Pennington’s compromise suggestion makes some sense if it comes to that.
- The most overrated program of the last decade is… (Hint: “Rocky Flop”).
- Why don’t they just cut to the chase and name an ESPN exec as Big 12 commissioner? (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- “I will do anything.” (h/t evan)
- Yeah, that Florida real estate market is really in bad shape right now.
- Hello, Isaiah.
- Brandon Smith and Bacarri Rambo were at yesterday’s practice “getting all the reps”.
- This is why you should always be skeptical about preseason happy talk.