There was a lot of college football played last night… just not so much good college football.
- Oh, Kentucky. We knew you weren’t going to be as good on offense this year, but this bad? At the end of the first quarter, the ‘Cats had amassed one yard of total offense against a Sun Belt team coming off a 2-10 season.
- So which D-1 team’s got the worse defense, Memphis or UNLV?
- Easily the best thing about this Jasper Sanks Q&A: “I definitely felt like I was an All-SEC-caliber tailback. But you come in with a guy like Quincy Carter, who demanded to throw the ball 40 times a game.”
- Hey, here’s a 61-year old kicker.
- I suppose I should be impressed about this, but I have to consider the source.
- Tell me there hasn’t been a moment when you wanted to do this.
- ESPN’s Edward Aschoff is piqued because he had to wait until Isaiah Crowell finished a tutoring session for an interview, but Crowell’s the diva.
- Maybe it’s not all about the economy: “They’ll bring you your chicken wings and they’ll bring you your drinks.”
- Ben Dukes reminds us not to buy into the Boise hype.