Trying to keep the tidbits warmer than the seats…
- Richard Samuel, Tripp’n.
- Just when I think Gregg Doyel can’t get any more wretched, he hits me with this piece of dreck.
- This seems a mite optimistic.
- The NCAA has accused South Carolina athletes of receiving $55,000 worth of impermissible benefits. I have no doubt I’ll find the penalty imposed completely fair and consistent with you-know-what.
- Worried that Georgia’s defense has only racked up one sack in its first three games? You’ll be surprised by who says that’s not that big a deal.
- Obligatory hot seat story here. It won’t be the last.
- A blogosphere fight… over Clemson? It hardly seems worth it, fellas.
- I don’t get this – Oklahoma doesn’t trust Texas enough to hold the Big 12 together, but is willing to jump to the Pac-12 with them?