Saddle up and dig in.
- So how bad was Ole Miss’ offense against Vanderbilt? This bad: “3: Ole Miss drives that didn’t end in a punt (six) or an interception (five) in Saturday’s blowout loss to Vanderbilt. Those three drives produced one touchdown, one turnover on downs and one safety.”
- Here’s one stat site’s projection for this Saturday in Oxford. (You’ll like it, don’t worry.)
- Paul Myerberg’s got Ten New Commandments for college football.
- I’m shocked, shocked to find that a bowl game in the state of Louisiana was engaged in making illegal contributions to a politician.
- Go figure: “Stanford Stadium serves up sushi, organic all-beef “Farm dogs” on whole wheat buns and personal pizzas.”
- Gary Danielson talks about Mark Richt’s future and Georgia’s season.
- Mike Leach just happened to be in the neighborhood.
- Here’s a list of the 50 greatest plays in college football history, with video. (h/t Tom Kirkendall)
- I guess the local media is getting bored with hot seat talk. Now, it’s on to ginning up a quarterback controversy.