Grab that plate and dig in.
- Bruce Feldman was granted access to West Virginia’s preparation for the LSU game. The result is a must-read.
- Dan Mullen’s observations from yesterday’s teleconference are about what you’d expect.
- Keith Marshall is one of Georgia’s top recruiting targets. Check out what he did with a botched snap.
- Trent Richardson raced Jeff Demps when they were in high school. You can guess who won.
- The NCAA is looking strongly at multi-year scholarships, but it’s hard to say how much of a difference that will make: “The process for nonrenewal of an annual grant probably would look just like the process for terminating a four-year grant…” Sounds like Nick Saban will just have to work a little harder, that’s all.
- Nice look at how coverage technique by Georgia’s secondary has changed under Lakatos.
- Five players from Georgia’s 2010 recruiting class are now gone. The silver lining: “All it’s gonna do is allow us to sign a full boat of recruits again, which will be a very positive thing if we bring in the right guys,” Richt said.
- Bill Connelly ponders Moneyball and college football. Michael Elkon is appreciative.
- Georgia 38, Mississippi State 21.