Two hard questions this week: Which school is the SEC’s third best? And does anybody care?
- LSU (5-0, 2-0). I don’t think this week’s Tyrann Mathieu/Jeff Driskel match up is going to work out too well for Florida.
- Alabama (5-0, 2-0). C’mon, Tide fans. You know this is just an academic exercise until November 5, anyway.
- Arkansas (4-1, 0-1). Once again, the Hogs are looking like a very, very good Conference USA team.
- Auburn (4-1, 2-0). The Tigers have raised winning ugly to an art form this season.
- South Carolina (4-1, 2-1). You’ve made your bed, Steve Spurrier, and now you get to lie in it.
- Florida (4-1, 2-1). Florida’s Bataan Death March of an October gets off to a painful start.
- Georgia (3-2, 2-1). Rulers of the state of Mississippi. Now it’s on to Tennessee.
- Tennessee (4-1, 0-1). Cupcake time is over.
- Mississippi State (2-3, 0-3). Can you say overrated? I thought you could.
- Vanderbilt (3-1, 1-1). No bye-week bounce for the Commodores.
- Mississippi (2-3, 0-2). A win as a road underdog to a WAC school may not sound like much, but it’s still a better week than Kentucky had.
- Kentucky (2-3, 0-2). Has it reached the point yet when a win over Vandy would be considered an upset?