Dig in, before the buffet gets suspended by the SEC:
- This season marks the first time since 1935 that there won’t be a night game in Baton Rouge. It’s all about TV.
- When I read opinion pieces like this, I wonder if I’m supposed to yearn for the simpler times when Georgia endured losing seasons.
- Will Muschamp says John Brantley is “very sharp mentally”.
- Oops: “USA Today had installed Jacksonville State, an FCS team that plays in the Ohio Valley Conference, as a nine-point favorite at UK this weekend.” Turns out it was just a Danny Sheridan mistake. He was probably distracted by his NCAA sources about Auburn paying Cecil Newton.
- Notre Dame isn’t drawing the eyeballs like it used to.
- Maybe this is what Derek Dooley was trying to do against LSU last year.
- LSU can probably survive the suspension of two of its best players against Auburn, but against Alabama?