Seems àpropos, no? A few simple, yet obvious rules to follow:
- Every time Verne mentions that Will Muschamp is a former Bulldog, take a drink.
- Every time Verne mentions Muschamp’s effort to clean up his language, take a drink.
- Every time CBS catches Muschamp losing his temper on the sidelines, take a drink.
- Every time Muschamp loses his temper over being a former Bulldog, take two drinks.
- Take a drink every time Mark Richt’s hot seat is mentioned.
- Take a drink every time a reference is made to that seat being cooled by the five-game winning streak.
- If Gary says Richt’s seat is hot again by the end of the game, finish the bottle.
- If Gary says Georgia is still in the driver’s seat to win the East by the end of the game, finish the bottle. Then get another one.
- If Verne calls the trip to Atlanta to play the best team in the country Georgia’s consolation prize, give him the finger and finish the second bottle.
- Take a drink every time Todd Grantham is called “fiery”.
- If CBS shows the clip of Grantham giving the choke sign in last year’s game, take a drink, gargle and swallow.
- If Muschamp and Grantham get into a post game rumble, take a drink and then break the bottle over the head of the person nearest to you.
- Take a drink if John Jenkins gets mentioned in the same comment with Terrence Cody.
- Take as many drinks as you need when the conversation turns to the Alabama-LSU game.
- Take a drink every time 3-18 is brought up.
- Pour everyone a drink if Gary or Verne mentions it’s now 4-18. (Cigars are optional.)