What shall we nibble on this morning?
- Football scholarships. Sort of like the weather – lots of talk, but nobody does anything about them.
- “We are Nittany Lions. And we’re mounting everyone.” Gawd, I hope that becomes a football slogan at Penn State.
ASUArizona streaker has been charged with Criminal Impersonation, a felony. Some people have no sense of humor.
- With a little horsetrading, CBS has moved the Alabama-LSU game to prime time. That’s good news for Georgia fans who were planning on attending the New Mexico State game.
- Les Miles “would never say no to Michigan” and other weird happenings surrounding the RichRod hire are the subjects of a new book.
- There’s nothing like coming back from a tough road win like getting into a situation with police that leads to them using stun guns on you.
- Congrats to Case Keenum.
- Will Muschamp is the first person in the history of the Georgia-Florida series to play for one team and coach for the other.
- You think Dillon Baxter will name Junior as the godfather of his new child?