It’s not as good as a breakfast at T-Rays, but it’ll have to do.
- If Paul Johnson is the genius Mark Bradley insists he is, then this should be no problem.
- Jarvis Jones is a semifinalist for the Butkus Award. Good to see that somebody’s paying attention.
- Mark Emmert suggests a $2000 increase in student-athlete scholarship amounts, but Boise State’s Bob Kustra isn’t impressed: ” … Go back and examine the life of a student athlete in intercollegiate sports in America today, and see how privileged they are to be where they are and the opportunities they have.” Lazy bums!
- Meanwhile, there’s a bunch of college administrators who don’t think Emmert’s gone far enough with his proposals.
- Spurrier’s ban on Ron Morris-attended pressers? His-tor-ee.
- This may be the consummate Pat Dooley header.
- Georgia 26, Florida 20. (I would take that in a heartbeat.)
- “Defense,” coach Turner Gill acknowledged, “is the area we haven’t made the best improvement.” No shit.
- If you’ve been looking for Mudcat’s car, it seems to have turned up in Eugene, Oregon.