A few more of last week’s top ten managed to spit the bit. I feel sorry for anyone who has to fashion 25 teams in order on a ballot this week.
It’ll probably get tougher.
This week’s ballot:
- Boise State
- Oklahoma State
- Out goes Kansas State, in goes Nebraska.
- I wasn’t looking to keep Clemson in my top ten, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to put another team there. I did think about Michigan and Penn State, though. (See what I mean?)
- I bet the Georgia tally shoots up a bunch this week.
- Sorry, Houston, still can’t do it. That’s a pathetic schedule you’ve got.
- Twenty minutes to put it together – eighteen of those on the last spot.