Hells yeah, the stat watch is on this week.
Here’s what we’re looking at now:
- Hold opponents under 17 points per game. As a team, Georgia is yielding 19.9 ppg.
- Finish at least +8 in turnover margin. Georgia’s turnover margin is +8.
- Average better than 380 yards per game on offense. Georgia’s offense is averaging 428.8 ypg.
- Finish in the top five in total defensive yardage. Georgia’s defense ranks third in total defense.
- Finish in the top three in first downs. Georgia is second in first downs.
- Finish no worse than third in passing yardage. Georgia is second in passing yardage.
- Finish no worse than third in sacks. Georgia is second in sacks.
Aside from scoring defense (hey, that’s the SEC’s term for it; don’t blame me), the Dawgs are on track.