The buffet will try to rise above the muck and mire this morning.
- What a difference a year makes – ESPN article about mediocrity at the bottom of the SEC mentions Florida, omits Georgia.
- A couple of days pass, and the Ole Miss rumor mill is already delusional.
- “No one wanted to be that team at Georgia that ended the Mark Richt era.”
- If you’re interested, the “1980 Dawgs” folks are putting on a “Bulldog Legends” Film, Photography & Cocktails event for Georgia fans this coming Saturday, November 12th, both before and after the Georgia vs. Auburn Game at the Hotel Indigo in Athens.
- Georgia 34, Auburn 19. And Steele says Georgia 34, Auburn 17.
- Aaron Murray, you threw five touchdown passes in a half! What are you going to do next? “I’m going to
Disney WorldMellow Mushroom with my family to watch the Arkansas-South Carolina game.”
- Ray Ray Armstrong, Tweetin’ dumbass.
- And Central Florida tries to slip its NCAA troubles in under the Penn State cloud cover.
- This is as close as you’ll ever hear Mark Richt tell the media to kiss his ass.
- I presume this means Craig James is in town.