As you can imagine, the DSW is in a very happy place after the Auburn game.
Here’s what we’re looking at now:
- Hold opponents under 17 points per game. As a team, Georgia is yielding 18.6 ppg.
- Finish at least +8 in turnover margin. Georgia’s turnover margin is +9.
- Average better than 380 yards per game on offense. Georgia’s offense is averaging 438.7 ypg.
- Finish in the top five in total defensive yardage. Georgia’s defense ranks third in total defense.
- Finish in the top three in first downs. Georgia is first in first downs.
- Finish no worse than third in passing yardage. Georgia is third in passing yardage.
- Finish no worse than third in sacks. Georgia is first in sacks.
The only category that saw a drop was passing yardage. That’s what happens when you only attempt two passes in a half. Other than that, it’s an impressive showing.