Some tasty morsels have been set out for you this morning:
- If Georgia wins Saturday, it will become the first team ever to reach the SECCG after an 0-2 start.
- Your Dooleyism of the day: “He said feed the orange dog. Good stuff — not the red dog, the bad stuff.”
- But things are about to get better in Knoxville, because the Urnge Savior hath returned.
- Here’s a story about the first Georgia helmet with a “G” on it.
- There are times when I just love opponents’ message boards.
- If you don’t read Playboy – does anybody read Playboy? – there’s a good piece in there about Herschel Walker, MMA badass.
- Damn, Charlie Strong, I don’t think I would have said that.
- Bill Connelly’s summary of Georgia-Auburn? “Honestly, this one could have been even worse.”