Fill up before The Rematch.
- Todd Grantham’s getting a contract extension. Good.
- ESPN, methinks thou doth protest too much.
- No shit, Sherlock: “Coach Derek Dooley, however, did acknowledge earlier this week that his second Vols team had some chemistry problems.”
- You can never go wrong reading a Chris Brown piece on quarterback development.
- The question isn’t who will catch passes on the Flats next season. It’s does Paul Johnson care?
- John Jenkins and Ken Malcome couldn’t finish the bowl game due to injuries, but they’ll be back for spring practice.
- It sounds like Auburn and Michael Dyer may be parting ways soon.