The BCS ain’t no Sly Stallone movie. There will be a rematch tonight. Here are a few tidbits for your mental nourishment:
- You can bet on almost anything.
- Roy Kramer reflects back on what he’s wrought and pronounces himself satisfied.
- Dennis Dodd is not down with a rematch, unless it’s the result of a playoff. Ho-kay.
- The narrator of the Honey Badger video is rooting for LSU, naturally.
- And if you’re wondering where the BCS is going from here, follow the money.
For what it’s worth, I’m picking LSU to run the table tonight. You can argue about the offenses and defenses and which is better all you’d like, but the Tigers have a clear advantage on special teams and that should be the difference.