Grab a plate and get started.
- As if recruiting at Georgia Tech isn’t hard enough… and what’s with the UCF placement service, anyway?
- Fun with numbers, SEC-style.
- Mike Leach writes a settlement letter. The addressees take up almost three times the length that his proposal does.
- How big time sports ate college life. Or, more academic whining.
- Mike Glazer may claim not to understand what people mean when they call him a fixer, but Jarvis Jones does: “The people that handled it, they handled it real well.”
- Year2 offers Gene Chizik some advice about hiring his offensive coordinator.
- Live by the tweet, die by the tweet. Not that anybody is going to learn any lasting lesson from it.