Fill up as we approach national signing day.
- “It is just the state of Georgia.”
- More hope for Auburn: “While college coaches have struggled transitioning to the N.F.L. — take note, Chip Kelly — N.F.L. defensive coordinators have largely experienced a smooth transition to the college game.”
- Awesome piece by Chris Brown on the long-term impact of the 2000 meeting between Northwestern and Michigan. It’s another illustration of why college ball is so much more fun to follow than the NFL.
- Speaking of which, Brophy’s righteous rant shouldn’t be missed.
- “Bleacher Report, the home of thousands of amateur sports bloggers, is getting more professional.” I’ll leave the punchline to you.
- Georgia is back on the Fulmer Cup leader board.
- Maybe I’m missing something, but isn’t this kid about to run afoul of the Johnson Doctrine?
- The latest Harris Poll shows college football’s popularity remains constant, tied for second with professional baseball among Americans.