If you’re not too stuffed from signing day, dig in.
- College football attendance figures set a new high last season.
- C. M. Newton says, “We should not let TV be the total driving force.” Good luck with that one.
- Kendrell Bell isn’t happy with Jim Donnan.
- If they ever give out an award for different ways to earn a secondary recruiting violation, Mark Richt is going to rule.
- Further proof that panicky ADs have stupid ideas.
- Andy Staples has a great look at Vanderbilt’s signing day. It’s a shame that James Franklin feels a need to go out of his way to prove he can be as big an ass as anyone, because you’d like to root for him otherwise.
- Here’s a withering look at Tennessee’s new class and what it says about SOD.
- Auburn says it gave multi-year scholarships to this year’s class, although at least initially, nobody told Gene Chizik about it.