Some traditions soldier on.
- When one door closes on a Samoan lineman, another opens for one.
- Mark Emmert’s tough new enforcement regime sees the light of day today. Can’t wait to see how that goes over with the membership.
- “… black college quarterbacks are not viewed as positively as white quarterbacks for their leadership on the football field, according to research published in the December 2011 issue of the Academy of Management Journal.”
- More “I blame Bobo” for you.
- Only eighteen schools have been able to keep the same nine assistant coaches on staff since the end of the season.
- Ed Kilgore explores Craig James’ negative media problems.
- Chris Sanders is on his way to Georgia Military College.
- Finally, something Nick Saban didn’t get his way on: “I talked to my dear friend Nick Saban about that, and, like me, he said, ‘I would like West Virginia in the SEC,’ and we were working toward that.”
- No doubt Jimmy Williamson is taking notes on this.
- Georgia’s secondary this season may be thin but it’s talented.