Time to grab a bite.
- Gordon Gee continues to say the darnedest things.
- Mike Bianchi doubles down on the Urban Meyer bashing.
- With the new kickoff rules, the NCAA intends to monitor directional kicking.
- Wishful thinking: “Every day Craig shares his message with voters, he gathers more support,” said Meredith Turney, a spokeswoman for James.
- Harvey Updyke’s lawyer: Wess has argued previously that the trees, which are the focal point of post-game celebrations, are not venerated objects because they are “routinely rolled with toilet paper.” It’s gonna be a fun trial.
- Jordan Jenkins has the lowdown on some position moves on Georgia’s defense.
- SEC coaches were wrong about the effects of an expanded conference schedule the last time it happened.
- The Red and Black gets its groove back: writer admits she doesn’t know the facts behind the Commings suspension as well as Richt, but still finds the coach to have been too lenient in his treatment of the player.