Nom, nom, nom.
- ESPN’s Kipp Adams says that with so many potential early enrollees in its 2013 class, Georgia could be looking at signing as many as 30 kids total.
- Vanderbilt has submitted the report of its internal investigation into the James Franklin-Danny O’Brien tampering complaint, but won’t make its contents public until the SEC has finished its review. C’mon, guys, the suspense is killing me.
- Bill Connelly delves into adjusted turnover margin. kleph breaks the data down to look at which SEC teams were lucky in turnovers last season.
- If it’s March Madness time, you can count on the usual clueless editorial urging D-1 football to be more like basketball. This one delivers. Because you can’t have a meaningful postseason without a Cinderella.
- On the other hand, Year2 tells us why East is East and West is West and never the twain should meet. Or something like that.
- Why do schools drug test? Because if they don’t, the NCAA will.
- What makes the Southern Cal cheating case so much worse than Ohio State’s and North Carolina’s? Beats me.