You’re about to survive another working week, so dig in.
- I’m looking forward to seeing Ray Drew at the G-Day game.
- Georgia is getting better national title odds than any SEC teams not named Alabama or LSU.
- No Pac-12 team will play in one of those neutral site openers unless all broadcast rights are given to the conference.
- Aaron Murray believes he’s at his best when he’s having fun playing.
- But he’s not happy Malcolm Mitchell is on defense this spring.
- I’m sorry to see this news.
- Michael Carvell actually wanted to know if SOD ever thought about hiring his dad to recruit for Tennessee. Jeebus.
- As a prediction, it’s not that interesting, but as a reflection of conventional wisdom it might be: CFN picks Georgia to go on a winning streak against Florida.
- Urban Meyer employs the Johnson Doctrine. It works.