Go ahead… indulge yourself.
- Groo has all the details on Georgia’s new football season parking deck purchase rules.
- There’s a reason schools direct dial fans about ticket purchases these days. It works.
- Brophy drops in on Louisiana Tech’s spring practice to see what Tony Franklin is up to. Interesting stuff.
- SOD and Da’Rick: reunited and it feels so good.
- Elkon looks at Georgia’s drug policy in the wake of recent news and finds it dumb. Really dumb.
- Year2 makes a nice catch on Dennis Dodd’s big announcement about the NCAA’s flailing about on bowl management.
- Speaking of the NCAA, don’t think schools won’t be watching this development carefully. $200 million is nothing to sneeze at, if anyone can figure out a clever way to give lip service to amateurism.
- “I approached him and I knew that I liked him when he told me that he loved SEC football.” I can think of worse reasons to marry somebody. (Sensibly, they got hitched in July.)
- Anytime somebody references the greatest college basketball game of my lifetime in the context of a college football playoff discussion, it’s gonna get a shout out from me. Schwing!