Get off your motorcycle and grab a plate.
- Yes, Georgia may oversign in 2013.
- There are times when Les Miles really should STFU. This is one of them.
- Pete Fiutak turns in the dumbest column on l’affaire Petrino you’re going to read.
- One reason it’s not just Petrino’s problem, Pete, is because he managed to draw state employees into his attempt to keep a lid on the mess.
- And Chris Low suggests that one path Arkansas could take with this would be to redraw Petrino’s contract, as Tennessee did with Bruce Pearl. That actually makes a good deal of sense.
- Were Petrino to be dismissed, here’s one list of potential candidates. I confess Tuberville never occurred to me, but I could see him making inquiries.
- You’ve got to give Vanderbilt credit for trying to light a fire under its fan base.
- Detroit Lions fans reminisce about Adam Krohn’s prediction about Matt Stafford’s pro career.
- Rocky Top Talk ponders how things could be dangerous in Knoxville this season.
- As slogans go, I guess this is better than “Win one for the Tater Tot”. But not by much.
- A week before the spring game, there are still lots of questions in Athens.