A few things to nibble on before settling down with The Masters this afternoon:
- Some notes from Georgia’s second spring scrimmage here.
- Will the last Dawg standing for G-Day turn out the lights after the game’s over?
- The ACC lets its member schools conduct spring practices off campus. The SEC doesn’t. Could that become a problem?
- Here’s a more fleshed out comparison of Mike Dubose and Bobby Petrino.
- Looking at Georgia’s next generation of defensive players: “We’re learning now. Most of us on the second team, some of us rotating with the first team, we all know (the defense) the same. And when we know it perfect like they know it, it’s gonna be the same thing.”
- Time to let it go, LSU.
- I don’t think John Infante’s next big idea is going to fly.
- If this kind of thing interests you, Aaron Murray is at the top of HP’s list of SEC Heisman candidates.
- It’s not football related, but I can hardly be expected to let this news pass.