Something to get you through the start of another long offseason, since Justified wrapped up last night:
- Bobby Lowder’s departure from Auburn’s board of trustees is final.
- Kwame Geathers and John Jenkins are getting lots and lots of love this spring.
- Now that Urban Meyer is safely out of state, Pat Dooley can get all courageous about Corch’s shortcomings.
- On the other hand, you knew how Mike Bianchi was going to react to Matt Hayes’ piece.
- It’s 2:20 in the morning at a Whataburger in the Florida Panhandle and an Auburn fan is chanting “War Eagle”. Repeatedly. What do you think is gonna happen?
- Christian Robinson channels his inner Zooker, talks about not being distracted by “noise”.
- Here’s a list of dos and don’ts for NCAA bowl advertising and promotional policies.
- When it rains, it pours.
- And in things you need to know, Bill Connelly gives you the poop on Missouri’s cornerbacks.