A little of this, a little of that to nosh on.
- Rivals looks at the top schools for producing receiver talent for the pros, shockingly leaves Georgia Tech off the list.
- Bill Connelly breaks down the Missouri spring game.
- I would think it’s a problem when a Florida beat writer ranks fullback as a greater position of strength for the Gators than quarterback.
- “We’re all trying to do what’s good for college football,” said Slive. Here’s what he means by that.
- Meanwhile, for some reason, Mr. Conventional Wisdom keeps trotting out Roy Kramer for his opinion on what the commissioners should do.
- If you didn’t know, Tennessee is ending its current structure of separate men’s and women’s athletic departments. The inevitable personnel carnage has started.
- Some cautious optimism about Georgia’s offensive line situation is expressed here.
- Allen Kenney parses stats to gain some insight into the age-old debate about whether it’s the Big 12 quarterbacks who are so good, or the Big 12 pass defenses which are so bad. (At least we’re likely to get a clue about that when Missouri and Texas A&M play in the SEC this year.)
- Matt Stafford talks about marijuana problems… on the Detroit Lions. I blame Bobo, of course.