As the working week heads towards another close, here are some things to digest:
- Michael Elkon hits on where I stand with Tony Barnhart’s pronouncements, namely that’s it’s hard to tell where the reporter ends and the player starts.
- Boy, did Cal whiff badly on its athletic endowment plans.
- Here’s some more shit Nick Saban doesn’t have time for.
- Shakin the Southland expands on its recruiting cycles comparison. Georgia comes out about as you’d expect – good on quality and a little short on quantity.
- And here’s a look at how the recruiting services do in terms of success and bias.
- Spurrier and Tuberville, together. (I wonder if Tubs responded to Spurrier’s question with the advice he once gave Richt about running the ball in the SEC. Probably not.)
- If you’re looking for the odds on making the SECCG, here you go.