Try it, you’ll like it.
- Sporting News ranks the ACC coaches and Paul Johnson comes in at number two. I don’t know if that more a reflection on Johnson or the conference. (Personally speaking, I’d give Jim Grobe a lifetime achievement award for Wake Forest winning the ACC. Is there another coach on the list who could have pulled that off?)
- Will Muschamp doesn’t think much of Tennessee’s lack of academic prowess.
- This is not new, but since they brought mat drills back this offseason, maybe it’s worth another look.
- Surprise, surprise: “College football players suffer knee injuries about 40 percent more often when playing on an artificial turf versus grass, according to a U.S. study.”
- Jerry Hinnen’s look at the SEC East, post-spring practice is worth a read. (I’ve thought the same thing he mentions about South Carolina’s pass defense.)
- This is pretty cool.
- I’m sure Tommy Tuberville is ecstatic that Kevin Scarbinsky’s let him off the hook for Auburn football.
- Nick Saban is right about this, even if it is a little self-serving. (Hell, it’s not as if what Delany and Scott want isn’t, aiight?)