You’re about to make it through another working week, so grab a plate and settle in.
- I’m thinking it may soon be time to nominate “SEC – Year of the quarterback” as this year’s big meme.
- Speaking of memes, Derek Dooley grabs top honors on Mike Huguenin’s hot seat list.
- So it’s probably not going to sit too well with the fan base when SOD wishes for a vacation from recruiting to spend more time with the family.
- This isn’t a bad idea, as far as new bowl games go.
- Here’s a round-up of spring game attendance figures. Georgia looks pretty good there.
- Nebraska’s president isn’t giving up on that true plus-one game after the bowls, which I think is still a legitimate outcome, simply as a default. That makes Kevin Scarbinsky blow a gasket.
- Here’s Year2′s list of shoulds and shouldn’ts in the new world of playoff field selection. Based on track record, I’d be surprised if the coaches are willing to walk away from their place in the scheme of things. Which means… this!