Here’s your hump day nosh.
- And The Valley Shook’s Billy takes a crack at the “SEC – Year of the Quarterback” almost-meme.
- Rogers Redding is disturbed.
- North Carolina grads, I feel your pain. But, if true, your school deserves to fry over it.
- Preemptive war, ESPN-style.
- Craig James thinks Mike Leach is evil. But at least there aren’t any dead hooker rumors haunting the Pirate.
- I’m sort of surprised Cornelius Washington didn’t rate a mention on this list.
- SOD claims he needed a defensive coordinator who’s on the same page with him. But check out the quote about Wilcox in Matt Hayes’ SEC coaches rankings.
- Will a four-team playoff mean extra championship chances for the SEC?