Congrats, you made it! Now have some football.
- Quayvon Hicks thinks Zander Ogletree is a “great man”… just not a big man. (Seeing as Hicks just won a state title in the discus throw, I’m not gonna argue with him.)
- North Carolina’s ACC peers aren’t very happy with its Butch Davis-era NCAA violations.
- Michael Elkon confirms that I made a good decision not to listen to the absurd Buzz Bissinger debate (using the term loosely) about banning college football.
- But I sure as hell would have tuned in for this: Leach said, “I would have massacred those people. I would have loved to been part of that debate.”
- Mark Richt has some thoughtful observations about concussion safety and where football might be headed as a result.
- Boise State may be having second thoughts about joining the Big East, in part because the TV money may not be there.
- Years after the demise of the Blue-Gray Game, it looks like Montgomery will be hosting a new “College Football All Star Game”.
- Derek Dooley, Roy Adams and Adolf Hitler. Who says Tennessee football isn’t fun?