The twelve-pack is optional.
- Sun, fun and the SEC meetings this week. Here’s a look at the agenda.
- Michael Adams on that agenda: “This is one, sort of like coaches’ salaries and contracts, that kind of gets the presidents’ blood moving a bit.”
- And Spurdog intends to be divisive.
- There’s a job opening at Arkansas. And you don’t have to sleep with anybody to be a candidate.
- Here’s Phil Steele’s returning lettermen chart. Georgia just squeaks into the top quarter.
- Nick Saban’s coaching tree isn’t as impressive as you might expect. It’s not bad, though.
- Urban Meyer gets a message from a recruit.
- Gus Malzahn breaks down Alabama’s defense.
- Jones and Rambo make Steele’s preseason All-American first team; Jenkins is on second team.