No fireworks. Just football.
- Honestly, I’m surprised Nick Saban has time for this shit.
- As Georgia Southern looks to move to D-1, it faces money concerns.
- Brady Hoke says coaches are talking about an early signing date for recruiting.
- Jeff Long on fans hoping that Arkansas might bring back Bobby Petrino: “It amazes me that that’s still out there.”
- Can somebody explain to me why this was considered to be a good idea?
- The NCAA pulls a last-minute move to put Leonard Floyd’s admission to Georgia on hold. Is there some reason that couldn’t have been researched months ago?
- Kevin Scarbinsky thinks the new playoff is going to make the regular season more attractive.
- Mark Bradley wants to know “why is it always Georgia?”. Maybe it’s because you don’t pay attention to stuff like this, Mark.